New Project

Okay ladies, I was told that I have to cut stress out of my life so I decided to do something for myself and that was to join a Stampin' Up paper crafting club called the Paper Dolls in Lebanon, TN and it is ran by a lovely lady Joyce Holleman. She designed this project and I think you will love it. 

It is called "FAMILY" It is a Fall Collage Accordion Panel and all the stamps and accessories are from Stampin' Up! I had a lot of fun on my first night. 

Here is the supply list:

Stamps French Foliage from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Friends 24-7, Cute by the Inch; and retired sets: Small Script and Flexible Phrases

Ink: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso

Paper: (Card stock) Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Cajun Craze, Old Olive:

             (designer paper) Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

Accessories: bone folder, buttons, linen thread, Big Shot, alphabet lowercase dies, chocolate chip ribbon, sponge

Punches: 1" square, scallop border punch, petal card extra-lg. double punch, modern label punch

Connect Joyce at joyce.holleman@yahoo.com if you would like any of these item or if you want more detail contact me and I can help out in any way I can. We all had a ball Joyce thanks.

Teresa











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Gift bag

Gypsy Update