Have you heard




I really think this is a great idea, Provo Craft has really done it this time. Have I every told you I love my Cricut Expression, well I do. But I have not always loved everything that Provo Craft does, but coming out with a smaller version of the Cricut cake is a great idea, check it out here. The first one is much larger in my opinion and not very cost affective if you do not make a lot of cakes. But the mini is like the Cricut Create (baby bug). So for home use it is much better and you can cut other things too. Like cheese, tortillas, cookie dough and more. So head to your local Joann's Fabrics and Crafts tomorrow to get your because that is when they go on sell.


Ain't it cute, and it will be just right for your kitchen. Not to big. I can't wait, it should be cheaper the the other one too. Well that is all for today.
Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Gift bag

Getting into Markers