Check This out

Ok first this post is about a couple of things 

 1. Provo Craft has new cartridges coming out soon. I have to say my favorite is Cricut Ornamental Iron Cartridge, I can't wait.

2. Joy over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Everday Cricut and I know if you have a Cricut you kno about her is having a contest and she always has the info we want and need. Thanks Joy for the info. So on with the contest and information from Joy.

Cricut Wrap It Up Cartridge - This is like Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Part II with even more goodies on it! There are gorgeous word art, tags, cards, bags that all match!








Cricut Paper Lace Cartridge

- This cartridge has gorgeous word art and two different layers of paper lace that can be cut with matching layers. It is really a fabulous cartridge - one of my favorites of the release!







Cricut Sesame Street Seasons Cartridge - Not only does it have all the good Sesame Street characters, there is a font, word art, and a whole feature key full of super cute images! This would be a great one for teachers!







Cricut Ornamental Iron Cartridge

- This would be great to cut in vinyl or even as a card front. Comes with two fonts!

I think this is my favorite.








Cricut Quarter Note Cartridge - Finally, a cartridge dedicated to music lovers! 3 fonts and great word art on this cartridge!
My daugther was in band so this is a must. 

Plus you have to check out the websites below for great give aways.

Melanie - Courtney Lane Designs

Robyn - My Pink Stamper

Melanie - Creative Critterz

Joy over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking is giving way these.

1) Christmas Card Mini Cartridge:

2) Christmas Village Mini Cartridge:

All you have to do is this. 

1) Leave a comment telling here your favorite cartridge of the release in the comment section on here website! Be sure and leave an identifying name (joywholovescats, for example) so it's easy to identify you!

2) Follow her or subscribe to her blog! I have made it simple just click subscribe and it will take you to were you need to be to follow. And do the following things below for more chances to win.
 

1) For five more chances, create a post about this release and contest and link back here. Put that info in a comment section on her page.
2) For five more chances, create a post on facebook and link back here. Put that info in a comment to me below.
3) For five more chances, twitter about this and send me a link. Put that info in a comment to me below.
4) For five more chances, become a facebook fan by clicking HERE! Put that info in a comment to me below.
5) For five more chances, become a facebook fan of Everyday Cricut by clicking HERE! Put that info in a comment to me below.

She says to have fun and combine everything in to one comment so I made it easy and just put a link to every think for you on my blog.

She will enter everyone into a spreadsheet and draw from there using random.org! Drawing will be held next Wednesday, October 27, 2010.


I too hope you have fun and see you soon.

Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Gift bag

Getting into Markers