How dumb am I

All those rss feeds and blogs I have been wanting a better way to know how to keep with, stupid me. My Microsoft Outlook has a place just for that, if I would have just looked but know I would have rather been wasting my time trying figure out how I am going to keep up with all of them. Well that is what I get for just not looking or for not opening my eyes, I know I was just being a man for a day. You them they look but they don't see . Well now I am set I can subscribe to all of these ladies now and keep with all of there beautiful stuff they are doing with there Cricut machine by Provo Craft. Which I just love, you will too if you get one. It is well worth the money, and the cartridges at wal-mart are not to bad. But once you get you want to collect the all. So get one and have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Gift bag

Gypsy Update