Here is a new contest, and this one is for Promarker, made by Letraset, just go here . This lady's name is Enfy's (pronounced Envis) her cards are great . She made the with these markers. They are great. You have to check it out and sign up to be in the contest.
Here is a gift bag I made for the challenge over at Gina K Designs her e . We have to do gift bag or box or long card for a present. I used the Stately Flowers 8 stamp set and Spectrum Aqua markers as well as Provo Craft paper from my stash. I did the flower on Tim Holtz distress watercolor paper in Versa Mark ink and embossed it with Inkadinkado embossing powder.
I am sorry I have been away for awhile but I have been having health issues and have not been able to post. But then I saw this and had to with or without my own health issues. I know that I really don't have anyone that reads my blog, but I hope someone sees this. This lovely lady at Techniquesbytrish.blogspot.com is needing our help to brighten the day of a 6 year old with Leukemia. I always hate to see anyone with this disease but to have it at such a young age is just awful. So please lets get together and send as many card/packages as we can. I do not know the family at all just saw it on one of the blogs I follow. Thanks Teresa
Comments
Post a Comment