Scrapbooking Blogs

And believe me there are a lot of them, and I am amazed at how many there are! But these women are talented, each and everyone of them, I have a few of my faves on my blog here. I can only hope to get to there caliber one day. I just now got my room in some kind of order, so I can scrapbook and find what I want, when I want. Oh and supplies, I have supplies and I keep getting supplies but nothing like these women, there a master at collecting supplies. I don't know where they get the money. Some are stay at home moms (not knocking it just stating a fact) so I do not know where they get the money for all these supplies. I have to say if anything I envy these women, stay at home with the kids clean the house and scrapbook, my dream job. But until I want to give up some of the extras my job lets me have I guess I will just stay here. But back on these incredible women, where do they get all these ideas? Well maybe someday I will be as creative as they are but until then I will just continue to look over there beautiful blogs for idea's and say thanks for all you do, it help this working mom of two out a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Gift bag

Getting into Markers